- Download the notification form and fill it out completely.
- Prepare a brief outline of your proposed curriculum, along with a list of textbooks, teaching materials, etc. that you intend to use for the school year. A curriculum outline needs to be prepared for each child. Attach to the notification form.
- Photocopy the original paperwork for your records and keep it in a safe place.
- Send your notification and outline by Certified Mail (with a return receipt) to the superintendent of your local, city or county school district.
- Notification must take place no later than the first day of school in your district.
Information about year end assessments can be found here.