If you are applying for a first time CHEO Membership and would like to pay online, simply fill out the Online Membership Application. If you would prefer to pay by check or money order, you can download the PDF version of our Membership Application, fill it out and send it along with you payment.
Our mailing address is:
573 Hebron Road, #301
Heath, OH 43056
If you have any questions, our office hours are Wednesday – Friday from 9:00 – 1:00. Please feel free to give us a call and we would be happy to assist you.
If you are renewing your CHEO Membership, you may complete the transaction online or mail a check to the address listed above. Thank you for your continued support of this ministry.
Benefits of CHEO Membership:
- Your $30.00 membership fee entitles you to a FULL YEAR of membership.
- Access to CHEO Regional Representatives and local support network
- $20.00 discount to Home School Legal Defense Association
- $5.00 discount to CHEO’s Capitol Day Event
- Discounts on educational materials, books and curriculum
- Two free personal classified ads per year in The Ohio Home School Companion
- Representation at Ohio Board of Education Meetings via our legislative liaison
- Representation at National Home Schooling Leadership Conference
- Staff Legislative Liaison monitoring legislation that would concern homeschool families
- Legislative Alert e-mails regarding home education and related issues
- $8 discount on Home School Digest magazine subscription
- $5 Discount to the Creation Museum
Contact your Regional Representative here.