The CHEO Capitol Day that was scheduled for November 14, 2014 has been rescheduled for the spring of 2015.
Make your study of Ohio government and history come alive! Teach your children how our government works, and make a significant impact on the Ohio General Assembly. Join homeschoolers from all over Ohio for CHEO Capitol Day in the spring of 2015. This CHEO sponsored event is open to ALL homeschoolers!
- The presence of hundreds of home educators makes a notable difference in the way legislators respond to homeschooling
- It’s a great way to help fulfill your Ohio History requirements for home education!
- Remind your legislators, “Home Education Freedom Works!”
- Special Speakers, Workshops, Tours
- Come out for a fun-filled, hands-on Civics Day at the Ohio Statehouse in Columbus!
There is a fee for Capitol Day: CHEO members $10 per family and $15 for non-CHEO members.TOP OF PAGE