CHEO acknowledges that the Lord Jesus Christ must be central and supreme in the rearing of our children, and that biblical education is an inseparable part of the Christian faith.
CHEO seeks to preserve the God-given, constitutional right to home educate, and to support and encourage families in fulfilling this biblical responsibility.
Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible, both Old and New Testament to be the verbally inspired Word of God, the final authority for faith and life, inerrant in the original writings, infallible and God-breathed.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons, Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension and His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that the Holy Spirit is a divine person proceeding from the Father and the Son and is therefore eternal, and of the same essence, majesty, and glory with the Father and the Son We believe therefore that the Holy Spirit is truly God.
- We believe salvation is the gift of God brought to man by grace and received by personal faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, whose precious blood was shed on Calvary for the forgiveness of our sins.
- We believe in the existence of a personal devil who is working in the world to destroy the souls of men. We believe that all believers should live in such a manner as not to bring reproach upon their Savior and Lord, and that separation from all religious apostasy, all worldly and sinful pleasures, practices, and associations is commanded of God.
- We believe it is our obligation as believers to witness by life and word to the truth of the Gospel and proclaim these to all mankind.
- We believe in the invisible Church which consists of all believers in this present age.
- We believe in that “Blessed Hope,” the personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ for His redeemed ones; and in His return to the earth, with His saints to establish His Kingdom. We believe in the bodily resurrection of all men, the saved to eternal life, and the unsaved to judgment and everlasting punishment.
- We believe God in His word has given parents the responsibility and to educate their children in a godly manner.
TOP OF PAGE